This Newyork style Old World name plate can hold a name or a number. Just add your preference in the Comments and notes section. Make your home or business attractive with these bespoke handmade tile mosaic signs which are made to order.
**You won't find this quality and this price anywhere else for this kind of product**
Your plaque is totally customizable. We offer all the colors available in our pictures above and if you have any special combo requirement you can let us know and we'll try to get that done for you.
The plaques are made with a wood shell and the tiles are all hand cut ceramic tiles made by a mosaic artist. It is totally weather proof and lacquered and will last you for years without ever having to worry about it.
- Size depends on number of numbers or letters and orientation
- Approximate dimensions for the 5 digit model are 18.5 inches by 14.5 inches
- for each letter or number added after 5 characters please add 3.75 inches to the length approximately.
- Sign size can be customized as per your instructions.
HOW YOUR SIGN IS MADE:
- The mosaic is mounted on a weatherproof wood frame.
- The back of the frame includes 2 or 3 (depending on size) D-Hinges that can be mounted on screws.
HOW TO ORDER:
Choose the number of digits at checkout.
**IMPORTANT** Please include the
1) numbers or letters you would like tiled in the Comments/ Review Box below on the product page before you checkout.
Click on Customer Review and fill out the information fields and your plaque details in the comments section. For example if you would like 'ROBINSON' please write 'ROBINSON' in the Comments/ Review Box. If you want '7546' please write '7546' in the Comments/ Review
Once you will give us the approval it will take 5-7 working days for us to make and ship the plaque.
***each plaque is made 100% by hand and we used recycled tiles wherever we can. this is a sustainable product and we challenge you to find a better price in the market :-)
***FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT US HERE OR AT firstname.lastname@example.org
We take bigger projects. Write to us at email@example.com for information on making company logos or commissions for murals.